Cupcake

Cupcake

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hi!!!!

Welcome to the Chic Café, baking in style. I'm pretty young, but please don't immediately think, it's not worth it, because trust me, your time is well spent. Don't worry... I got style, and style can be sweet. My mom was the first one who introduced me to clothes. She taught me not to like sloppy tees with weird words or static hairdos. She told me when I was in pre school that she didn't like things with letters plastered all over them, but things with cute designs. When she did my hair Mom said that she liked done-up curls or braids instead of messy-falling-all-over-the-place, ratty, uncombed hair. So, automatically, like every kid does, I followed my mother and liked it too, and it stuck. As for baking, 5 years ago, my best friend Bella taught me her favorite recipe: puppy chow, a chocolate peanut butter mix. I fell in love with baking. Since then, I've made dozens of treats for any willing taste-testers, shaping recipes into a familiar version I eventually bring to perfection.
So there you have it: Chic Café. Enjoy!
                                                                









No comments:

Post a Comment